Haunted Porch Appearance | Ghost Face in House Roof

I live in a house that was built in 1920 and is believed to be one of the original farms in the area of Westland, MI. There has been so much unexplained activity in this home since we moved in. It got to proportionate levels about 6 months ago at which time I actually had a psychic medium come in from out of town to witness my claims.

She was amazed and even frightened. The things she told my husband and I about the loved ones we have that have passed on recently was astounding. She was at my place for 4 hours...2 hours longer than her normal time and she didn't charge me extra. In fact it wasn't cheap for someone to drive as far as she did. She was great and I would recommend her to others. Anyway...the photo attached was taken in July 2010. I first noticed it because of the orbs but then I saw the face. To me it substantiates the haunting.
Submitted by: Tammy


No Response to "Haunted Porch Appearance | Ghost Face in House Roof"

Post a Comment