Entity Caught By Surprise | Real Ghost Face Captured | Demon Face

My Name is Rhonda, I am including a picture that has been in our family for a few years now. First of all, this photo is NOT a fake, it was taken with a disposable camera about 4yrs ago, and was scanned (as you can tell). The story behind it is the photo belongs to my cousin Jeremiah. He had always dabbled in the occult, Ouija boards, etc. He and his wife moved into a new apartment and wanted to take some photos.

While winding the disposable camera, his wife Jennifer accidentally snapped a pic. (she said she was sitting on the couch, winding the film) She continued to take photos of the apartment. When she got the pictures back. This is the first picture on the roll. Needless to say, it freaked them out quite a bit. I personally think it looks like a demon.. slits for a nose, gray eyes. but I want someone else's opinion. I have submitted it to a few paranormal researchers and they concur that it most definitely does not look human. Any input/thoughts would be appreciated!
Submitted by: Rhonda


No Response to "Entity Caught By Surprise | Real Ghost Face Captured | Demon Face"

Post a Comment