Ghost In Fire | Bonfire Summons Entity | Ghost Figure In Fire | Creepy Ghost Figure In Bonfire

I took this picture with my cell phone. My friend and I had started a small bonfire and we were playing around a bit while taking a few pictures. In this particular photo we noticed a human like figure leaning out from behind me. To us it looks like some type of creature that is miserable and sad. What gives us the chills is that my friend and I were alone. There was no one else there that could have been in the picture with me. Maybe the underworld thought we were practicing a summoning ritual. Anyway, we are a bit scared that we might have inadvertently unleashed something from beyond. If there is a reasonable explanation for this, please let us know. It would be a relief to have it explained. Thanks for your time!
Submitted by: Joe Robbins


1 Response to "Ghost In Fire | Bonfire Summons Entity | Ghost Figure In Fire | Creepy Ghost Figure In Bonfire"

Zane the Lethal Shadow said...

well to me it kinda looks like someone with no flesh or skin.. or something who is rising from a grave maybe there was a grave where u had ur bonfire at & it maybe disturb what was resting there is my guess... hope it helps! i could possible try to look up some information as to why a ghost would be there at where u had ur bonfire at... but that is all i can do... i used to see ghosts all the time when i was little now i can see aura's and maybe so outlines of ghosts with out having to take pictures to actually see em ...

Post a Comment