Full Bodied Witch In Door | Ghost Figure Appear In Door | Paranormal Ghost Demon

One of my regular visitor send me these photographs. He said, I appear to have a very strange and unique door. There is a figure of a person in the door. We don't know what to call it...the Virgin Mary, the Grimm Reaper, Jesus, a demon, an angel, ghost, paranormal, spirit or what. I was wondering if you might have any information you could provide me with? Even if it's a person to contact. The image is very clear right down to the eyes...and even the pupils. It's quite different. The image is on the front side and backside of the door. I am including a couple of pictures for you to look at. I have more if you'd like, and I still have the door to take more if needed. The image does not go away.



No Response to "Full Bodied Witch In Door | Ghost Figure Appear In Door | Paranormal Ghost Demon"

Post a Comment