Abandoned Farm Resident | Farm Ghost | Ghost At Farm Resident

My husband and I are just down the road from this abandoned farm, which is across from Shahan Cemetery, one of the older ones around here. We habituate our bunnies in the area before they are returned to the wild. We had finished putting out food for them last October and were taking pics of the bunnies and their new spot. I was categorizing our pics the other day and noticed an odd spot to the left. When I zoomed in, we were both shocked. This is in OK, taken with a Fuji digital video cam as a still shot. I've included the pic, with a zoom in on the area. There were no filters or other changes made. Weather was beautiful. It would seem to be a supernatural being in the shot. says sender.


No Response to "Abandoned Farm Resident | Farm Ghost | Ghost At Farm Resident"

Post a Comment